Home ultrasonic cleaner
Capacity – 0,75 liters, appropriate for occasional cleaning
With a timer of 1 to 5 minutes and a preheated solution, it is meant for easy cleaning of small items.
Ultrasonic frequency 42kHz provides thorough but gentle cleaning which is also appropriate for softer metals, plastics, and products with polished surfaces. The smaller bubbles which are produced at this frequency are less likely to cause surface damage and are also better able to penetrate tight areas such as seams, crevices and blind holes.
Ultrasonic power of 50W provides a high enough number of bubbles for effective cleaning of various number of items in the ultrasonic cleaner.
Clean smaller items:
collector coins, keys, jewelry, watch straps, smaller parts such as screws, steel bolts, nuts, nails, rivets and basically any other smaller objects.
Stainless steel (SUS 304) tank is 0,8 mm thick, which provides lifetime work of the ultrasonic cleaner. Seamless panel housing is especially relevant as it prevents water leakage and moisture from access to electronics inside of units.
No screw welding technology of ultrasonic transducers ensures smooth bottom of the tank, thus improving cavitation and reducing corrosion of tank.
Cleaners are equipped with industrial high Q transducers which ensure strong power of ultrasonic effect. Ultrasonic transducers are activated by independent excitation ultrasonic generator (PWM control), which has passed 4200V HV test and HV isolation test, therefore enabling cleaners to work with stable ultrasonic effect and run safely.
Generators are developed and produced by our own factory with high quality components.
- Actual volume of the tank might be less than 0.75 L.
- Pour liquid 1 cm below the brim with items inside.
- Do not throw objects in the tank or hit the device.
- Cleaning items should be put in cleaning basket to protect ultrasonic machine.
- Ultrasonic cleaner needs to cool down for 30 minutes after 240 minutes of ultrasonic cleaning.
- Ultrasound operation releases a certain amount of energy that heats the liquid in the tank.
- Do not turn on heating or ultrasound without liquid in the tank, as it will cause damage to it.
Included in the package:
- Ultrasonic cleaner
- Standard basket
- Stainless steel lid
- Power cord
- User guide
Carton packing with thick foam film inside to protect the machine. Weight – 2 kg.