Home ultrasonic cleaner
HOME 450, cleaning small necessities, intended for domestic use
Capacity – 0,45 liters, appropriate for occasional cleaning
With the adjustment of timer from 1 – 5 minutes and auto switch off this model is especially designed for domestic purposes. It’s perfect for bathroom use or whilst traveling due to being small and movable. Cleaning toiletries, beauty equipment, glasses and some small items.
Ultrasonic frequency 42 kHz provides thorough but gentle cleaning which is also appropriate for softer metals, plastics, and products with polished surfaces. The smaller bubbles which are produced at this frequency are less likely to cause surface damage and are also able to penetrate tight areas such as seams, crevices and blind holes.
Ultrasonic power of 20W provides big enough number of bubbles for basic cleaning of various number of items in this domestic ultrasonic cleaner.
Toiletries, beauty equipment, collector coins, keys, jewelry, watch straps, smaller parts such as screws, steel bolts, nuts, nails, rivets and any other smaller objects.
The stainless steel tanks (SUS 304) are 0.6 mm thick and ensure a long service life of the ultrasonic cleaners. The impermeable housing is especially important as it prevents the inflow of water and moisture into the interior of the unit.
The converter chip is attached to the bottom of the tank with a special glue, which creates a homogeneous whole with the tank.
- Use of ultrasonic cleaner without liquid is prohibited. It is dangerous and will damage the unit.
- Actual volume of tank might be less than 0.45 liters.
- Fill up to the MAX mark on the inside of the tank.
- Do not throw objects in the tank or hit the device.
- Ultrasonic cleaner needs to cool down for 15 minutes after 30 minutes of ultrasonic cleaning.
- Ultrasound operation releases a certain amount of energy that heats the liquid in the tank.
- Do not turn on ultrasound without liquid in the tank, as it will cause damage to it.
Included in the package:
- Ultrasonic cleaner
- Power cord
- User guide
Carton packing with thick foam film inside to protect the machine.
Weight of the package: