Professional ultrasonic cleaner
PRO 08 – 40kHz, small size
Capacity – 0,8 liters, small unit for frequent cleaning
PRO 08 small sized unit has the same durability and similar interface as the rest of our cleaners in the PRO range. Built for frequent cleaning very small items in a preheated solution.
Ultrasonic power of 35 W provides a high enough number of bubbles for effective and fast cleaning of various number of small size items in the ultrasonic cleaner.
With the separate adjustment of timer, from 1 to 99 minutes and auto switch off this unit is made for longer cleaning of small objects.
Ultrasonic frequency of 40 kHz provides thorough but gentle cleaning which is appropriate for objects with many cracks, crevices and small indentations. Due to the smaller bubbles from this frequency, with less energy but higher density, this unit is especially suitable for softer metals, plastics and objects with a polished surface.
|Ultrasonic power:||35 W|
|Ultrasonic frequency:||40 kHz|
|Number of transducers:||1|
|Timer:||1 – 99 min with auto switch-off|
|Tank volume:||max. 0,8 lit.|
|Tank thickness:||0,8 mm|
|Basket dimensions (WxDxH):||140×70×45 mm|
|Tank dimensions (WxDxH):||150×90×60 mm|
|Unit dimensions (WxDxH):||185×115×125 mm|
|Package dimensions (WxDxH):||220×165×165 mm|
|Power plug:||Type F, 220V/50Hz|
|Net. weight:||1 kg|
Cleaning collector coins, watch straps, jewelry, ammunition casings, keys…
Our PRO 08 model has a stainless steel (SUS 304) tank, which is 0,8 mm thick, therefore it provides a long lifetime of ultrasonic cleaners.
Transducers are attached to the bottom of the tank by a combination of screwing on welded threads and gluing, thus creating a homogeneous whole with the tank. This technology allows for continuous cavitation and a long life of ultrasonic cleaner.
- Actual volume of the tank might be less than 0,8 L.
- Pour liquid 0,5 cm below the brim with items inside.
- Do not throw objects in the tank or hit the device.
- Cleaning items should be put in cleaning basket to protect ultrasonic machine.
- Ultrasonic cleaner needs to cool down for 30 minutes after 240 minutes of ultrasonic cleaning.
- Ultrasound operation releases a certain amount of energy that heats the liquid in the tank.
- Do not turn on heating or ultrasound without liquid in the tank, as it will cause damage to it.
Included in the package:
- Ultrasonic cleaner
- Standard basket
- Stainless steel lid
- Power cord
- User guide
Carton packing with thick foam film inside to protect the machine. Weight – 1,2 kg.